Mealprep Recipes – einfach & schnell
A few months ago I posted a mealprep video on my YouTube Channel. (it’s in German but you can watch it here:
I promised to post the recipes in detail so here we go!
High Protein Rice Salad
This rice salad can be customied to yoru liking. You can use whatever grains, legumes, lentils and beans you lik.
- 100g rice
- 100g grÃ¼nkern (is there an english word for it?)
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 can of corn
- 1 can of peas
- 2 peppers
- Cook rice and grÃ¼nkern in two seperate pots following the instructions on the package. (If you soak the grÃ¼nkern in water over night the cooking time will be shorter)
- Drain and rinse corn, chickpeas and peas.
- Let rice & grÃ¼nkern cool down.
- Mix everything in a big bowl, add 2 tablespoons of oil, 2 tablespoons of vinegar & whatever spices you like.
- In a bowl mix equal parts of rice and mashed kidney beans.
- Add about 1-2 tablespoons of flour or oat flower.
- Heat up some oil in a frying pan
- Form small pattys and fry from both sides until crispy.
Last but not least I’m sharing with you my favorite recipe for quick easy snacks.
These cookies are super filling, nutricious and yummy. And also very easy to make.
- mix 2 bananas with 100g oats
- form to cookies
- bake in the oven on 175Â°C for about 15 minutes or until there golden brown
Let me know if you try out one of the recipes.